|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||8-10|
- 1 Package of any sweet Sticky Fingers Scone
- 3/4 Cup Water or Other Liquid
- 1/2 Cup Granulated White Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Butter or 1 Stick
- 1/3 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- Optional: 1/2-3/4 Cup Mix In (Chocolate Chips, Berries, Apples, Nuts, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare your tube pan, by generously greasing the entire pan
- Combine the scone mix and the water or other liquid, until no dry mix is visible
- In a small bowl combine the white sugar and the cinnamon.
- Take 2 tablespoons of mix, and roll it into a ball. Then roll the dough in the cinnamon sugar mixture, before placing it in the prepared tube pan.
- Continue this process until all the dough mixture is used. If you are using the mix-in, you can add them throughout the assembly process, so that your mix-ins are incorporated in the bread.
- In a saucepan melt the butter over low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, stir in the brown sugar. After a few minutes, a loose caramel will form.
- Pour the caramel over the dough in the tube pan.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 30 minutes before enjoying.