- 1 package of Marie Callender’s 7.75 Ounce Corn Bread (any flavor)
- 3/4 cup water
- Spray 8”X4” loaf pan with baking spray. Preheat air fryer to 315 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Marie Callender’s Corn Bread with water and whisk until the mix is absorbed and large lumps disappear.
- Transfer batter to loaf pan and bake for 20 minutes until lightly golden on top or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from air fryer and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the loaf pan.
- Serve as bread slices or squares of corn bread.