|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|5 Minutes Active (20 Minutes Inactive)||15-20 Minutes||8|
- 1 Package of Sticky Fingers Original Scones or Gluten Free Original Scones
- 2/3 Cup Lavender Tea Concentrate (Direction Below)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Optional: 2 Tablespoon Sanding Sugar
Ingredients for Glaze:
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- Add 1 cup of boiled water to a cup with two lavender tea bags.
- Allow the tea to steep for 20 minutes, then remove the tea bags.
- If you have time place the tea in a fridge to cool before moving forward
- Preheat oven to 375 & line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease the baking sheet
- In a bowl combine lemon zest and granulated sugar, with a fork. This may clump together slightly, do not be concerned.
- Add the dry scone mix to the sugar mixture, and fold together to combine.
- Add the lavender tea concentrate to form a dough.
- Shape the scones, and place them on the prepared baking sheet
- If you are using the sanding sugar, then sprinkle the scones with the sanding sugar before baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, and allow to cool before adding the glaze.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together, and pour over the scones.