|Prep Time||Cook Time||Serves|
|10 Minutes||25-30 Minutes||8-10|
- 1 Package of Sticky Fingers Apple Cinnamon Scone Mix
- 3/4 Cup Cold Water or Apple Cider
- 1 Large Apple, Diced
- 2 Tablespoon Water
- 1/8 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small pot or saucepan combine the diced apple and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook until apples are softened, about 5-8 minutes.
- Once apple is soft, remove from heat and stir in the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside to cool.
- Now prepare your loaf pan, by lining the loaf pan with parchment paper or greasing the pan.
- While apple mixture is cooling, prepare the scones by combining the scone mix and the water or apple cider.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of scone mixture, and flatten it in your hand; fill with the apple mixture and close. Place the apple pocket, seam side up in the prepared loaf pan.
- Continue this process until you have used all of the scone mix. If you have any of the apple mixture left over, you can sprinkle the top of the loaf with the remaining apple mixture.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, before enjoying!